Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Shopping on Etsy.

This year, I've thought more about how important it is to support Etsy Sellers and local shops full of handmade and vintage items. It is easy to forget how or where something is made when it is so conveniently supplied to us in stores like Target, or in our local mall.
Etsy sellers work hard at supplying unique items that cannot be found anywhere else. And there is something about receiving a gift that was given so much thought and care, right?

Today, I thought I'd list a few items I've spotted recently on Etsy. It is time for Christmas shopping!
All pictures posted will take you to each seller' shop, so click and enjoy.


Beautiful Bridget on Etsy. I don't know how knitters and crocheters do it. Such a load of work, but in the end, warm and beautiful pieces.
Bridget creates an unlimited amount of designs and patterns in any color you choose.
This cowl is my favorite of hers.




Dozi on Etsy.
I just found these pretty things on the home page of Etsy this morning. Simple and conveniently designed planners and notebooks for everyday use. Each item is original and hand-made with care by Wendy Chung. 



My favorite organic skin care line. This Chamomile creme is unbelievable. If you have any skin care needs, spagoddess on Etsy has an organic and paraben free product for you. Pure, Natural & Organic Facial Care, Body Care, Soap, Baths & Perfumes. Essential Oils, Phyto-Nutrients, Antioxidants, Detoxifying Minerals!

No petroleum, silicones, sulphates, phthalates or parabens.
Naturally Colored. Naturally Scented.





RitzyMisfit creates beautiful rustic hand stamped wax pendants. I've had my eye on this particular style for a while. 
Their imperfections are what makes them unique and interesting.




Geninne on Etsy. In Mexico, she creates the most beautiful and whimsical watercolor paintings I've ever seen with such detail and thought. My husband bought this particular one (Named "Don Matias) for me for my birthday a couple years ago. I placed it inside of a white frame and absolutely love the quirkiness of it.


That is all for today. I'm off to buy more yarn for my current and new crochet addiction. I hope to post more talented artists each week on Etsy leading up to Christmas. Hope your day is beautiful!

With Love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment