Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm Pretty baaaad.

Bad at posting on my blog. But I guess that's life. I would, however, like to be more mindful of it.
I can say there is a lot that has happened and at the same time not too much. Is that strange? I guess when you start peeling back the layers, there's always more....

Number one. I've learned this week how impatient I have been for the things I want, what I feel like I need. But the Lord's timing is promising.

Number two. One of my weaknesses is worry. Worry of lacking, worry of 'what if''s'. I have no reason.
"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 25:26-27 


Number three. I need to motivate myself in a lot of areas in my life. In pursuing my husband each day, in studying the Lord's word, in my career as a massage therapist, in my relationships with family, friends, co-workers and strangers, in creating. The Lord brings seasons. See how an apple tree needs each season to reproduce beautiful fruit? They have a season, lacking fruit...to then again bring forth fruit. The universe was made for His glory. What examples He gives!

So there it is. Another personal post...what I bring for you most of the time. I'm not much of a crafty, recipey showing blogger....at least not yet.
How is the Lord working in your life?

With Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. lindsay sweet girl I think that all that is on your heart is evidence of the fruit of God in your life. I have many of the same feelings and at the root of it we just have to put down ourselves and our pride and trust our Father. You are wonderful and I know you are growing! love you.

    ps. you do not need to blog about fashion or crafts, etc. Personal is better!

    ReplyDelete