Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!


I'm really excited to share my new creations with you here and in my new Etsy store, needleandtwine.
I will share a link with you once it is up and running with listings.
My goal is to have listings up by the beginning of October, though I know September has been my goal. But since it has gone by so very fast with my adventure in getting my license for Massage Therapy, I am setting my new goal. I could tell you about the adventure, but it really is overwhelming. So here's the DL...After graduating from a year of education a year ago, I am finally, after the whirlwind of getting married and moving to California for a year, finding my way towards licensing and I am determined, no matter how many questions I have. 


So here is a place I share my crafting with you, as well as recipes, DIY's, and other adventures in becoming the woman I yearn and continue to be; A loving wife (of one year and 3 months), a baker, crafter, massage therapist, and choosing to have love in my heart each day, living in God's freedom.


I am so happy to share this with you.
With Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to have found your new blog! I really love the background. I also was hoping to take a look at your etsy shop... could you pass the link onto me? The things you have said thus far resonate with me alot. I am looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts. You sound like you have some things to say that could be very encouraging to me. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete