Friday, October 1, 2010

October is here.

Good Morning,


It is the first of October, and it feels so nice to be home with Fall. I have been inspired by this season to create headbands that represent this time of the year, when the colors around us begin to change into golds and reds. I have a lot of leaf patterns, and I am starting to use a different kind of "headband" material that should be more comfortable and easier on your do. ;)
Just thought I'd give you a DL on what my thinking process has been for the new pieces. I hope to be opening up by the end of this week. 
I've been drawing art for my Etsy banner, so my shop will look nice and fancy.


I'm off to write a couple letters to friends in Cali and to spend time with Cali family that is here...can't wait! Hope your first day of October this year treats you well.


With Love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment