Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's been a while.

I have to say, though it is evident, I am not a consistent blogger and I don't know if I'll ever be someone who posts daily. But, I would however, like to update at least once or twice a week. Let's see if I can do it.


Currently, I am working on pillows. I found some vintage fabric at an antique store, and decided pillows would be an easy and fun project. 




This pillow is still in the process. Right now I'm working on the dark blue trim. I will have better photos with the finished product.


It's been too long that I set my goal to have my Etsy shop up. I feel like 'the girl who cries wolf' every time I say, "It'll be here soon! You just wait!.." and it ends up never coming.
My husband and I are currently in the process of switching our bank account back to MO, so I am kind of glad I haven't gotten my Paypal connected to my account yet.
Once that is out of the way, I will gladly connect my Paypal and at last, have a new Etsy shop open!


I'm really excited to use my work for a little more income. Matt and I could really use it at this time of our lives. I've also been thinking of finding a store that would carry my pieces. I think there's a difference for people to touch and feel your work. Which also gives me the push to try and be in a craft fair. I would love to have enough items to share a booth of various handmades with my sister in law 
(Click here for her blog) and mother in law next year in the Fall. It would be so much fun!


I've written more than I thought. Guess this post was long overdue.


With Love,
Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. I love that pillow! I'm glad you bought that fabric. A craft fair booth would be sooo much fun! You always inspire me Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete