Saturday, November 12, 2011

ten, eleven, twelve...

You know, it's hard to keep up on this. I love the internet, but yet I hate it...because it is such a distraction from real life. There, I said it. Sorry to be a debbie downer about it. A lil' truth aint gonna hurt ya.
The past three days I have still been thankful, and they are as follows...

10. I am thankful for family.

I love gathering together, I love the traditions we do together for the holidays, I just love having them close.



11. I am thankful for good health.
I remember my Mom calling me a miracle baby. When I was two years old, I was in the hospital for months with Gillian Barre Syndrome, that paralyzed me from the neck down. Thank the good Lord that it wasn't a permanent disorder or disease. I'm thankful where I am today, and believe my life would be very different if I were unable to stand on my own two feet. 




12. I am thankful for God's plan for my life.
Though I wish I could see the line of the path right now, I know that if I trust in Him, He will lead me beyond what I can imagine.

"He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters"
Psalm 23:2

1 comment:

  1. thank you Lindsay for the thankfulness...
    "I will recount the wonderful deeds of the Lord" :)
    that you have. we are so thankful for you and matt! and i am so happy, i finally realized that you have new blog posts! (new at this, so every time i click on your blog the April posting comes up and i thought you just forgot your blog or something) i'm going to go catch up now.
    love yoU!
    -cindy

    ReplyDelete