Friday, February 3, 2012

Learning patience.

It's been a while since I've written. I can honestly say I will probably never be consistent at posting, 
unless maybe it was my full time job. Dream on for me.

As for learning, yes learning...
I'm learning how important patience is. (I think I write on this topic too often)
But if we want to be content with where we are, with what we have, in what we're doing,
Patience is a necessity.

This is something I've learned and have been relearning (yes, it's true) the past 6 months since Matt transitioned into working with School to the Nations, and starting his own business.
I've been reminded of the rewards God provides for us with our trust we place in him. 
Matt's business is growing and it was a huge step for us to part ways from a regular full time job.
This is his dream, and it's coming true in so many ways.
I love seeing him motivated, happy, and content in what he loves to do.
And in seeing all of these things, I think..
 Lord, You are so good to us. So faithful. Without you, there wouldn't be. 


He is always faithful, always loving, always providing, always.
Sometimes we have to take a big step in order for our eyes to be opened to what the Lord can really do.
I trusted what the Lord was voicing to Matt months and months ago.
We know when the Holy Spirit is working;
a quiet whisper, is sometimes loud and clear to us when it feels right.

If you want Him to use you, honestly use you and you trust Him. 
Take a step, a big step.

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
Romans 12:12 

 I'm learning as a small business owner to try and let go of my fears and worry.
Be patience here and now. And take action.
 Trust the Lord, because His guidance is all-knowing.
It is and always will be.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, 
for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up"
Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment