Friday, January 20, 2012

Rest.

Sometimes I think stress creeps into my life, and becomes this habit, a way of living..like it's normal. 
I don't want it to be normal. The past few days I have been off on my sleeping schedule, and have found that it's been harder to shut off my mind. I've been working everyday this week and when I don't have enough time for myself to just sit and think...all of my worry that was being drown out by other activities during the day, floats to the surface. These past few nights, I haven't been able to fall asleep right away. 
Yes, normally when my head hits the pillow I am out like a light. Lucky me, right? 
I'm not exactly sure what the point of this post is.
Maybe just that I wish I could get on a plane and fly out of the country to clear my head.
Well, I know that is not going to happen. 
But I do know Prayer is essential in these times.
Jesus said in Matthew 11:28,
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest."

I believe He will give me rest.



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I know exactly how you feel. Stress really does creep into life. It's like you took the words right out of my mouth. You have such a great way of looking at things. Very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete