Monday, October 31, 2011

November. More thankfulness...more pumpkin pie please?

I say it every year. I can't believe we have arrived upon the holiday season. I think one of the reasons it hits us differently is the weather change. The leaves are golden, orange and plum, and our eyes are given a treat. We gather together where it's warm and toasty with warm drinks and yummy soups and chili. 

This morning I've made bacon and cheese quiche and all is good.
And I don't have much to say but.....


 Happy Birthday to my funny, loving, and quick witted sister in law, Erin.


With Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I cannot agree more. There is something magical about this time of year, and I, too, am surprised when it sneaks up on us. I think my favorite is when the whole family gets together by the fireplace (without the TV), drinks that cider from powder (not quite organic) and enjoys actual conversations.

    ReplyDelete